One reason – the students. Every student in the Anoka-Hennepin School District, from early childhood to adult basic education and every level in between, deserves our support.
I’m committed to ensuring that each student has the opportunity to reach their highest potential. We do this by:
- providing enrichment opportunities for all students
- closing the achievement gap
- meeting student needs
- helping to ensure that all students graduate and have a post-graduation plan
I’m proud of:
- Champlin Park and Coon Rapids High School graduation rates and closing achievement gaps
- Development and approval of a district-wide Equity and Achievement Plan
- Community support of a $249 million bond to build and improve school buildings
I will continue to:
- Be responsive to students and their families
- Be accountable to community taxpayers
- Be supportive of teachers and all school staff
- Celebrate every student
My husband and I have lived in Brooklyn Park since 1997. Our son and daughter attended Anoka-Hennepin schools K-12, graduating in 2015 and 2018.
I hope I have earned your vote on Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019.
Prepared and paid for by Nicole Hayes for School Board Campaign Committee l 9721 Oliver Ave. N. l Brooklyn Park, MN 55444 763-315-2987